Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh well, I guess mengyee does really love priscilla a lot. But on a second thought, it seems to me like mengyee is just making use of priscilla's body. He uses it to fulfil his needs? Stupid bastard, his face disgust me. Stupid son of a bitch, and priscilla is like a despo. Adulterous couples.

Thank God jovan messaged me! Will I be together with him? And I got to talk to him! Oh my goodness! Let God decide our fate I guess. God give me an answer please! Also got back our mid-year examination results. What the hell I failed 3 subjects, which is my combined science, combined humanities and elementary mathematics. They are all heavy subjects and I can't possibly fail them. How am I even going to enter a polytechnic? Next saturday, I don't know how the parent-teacher thing is going to turn out. Lord, help me please!

No comments: