Sunday, April 8, 2007

I love my mum and dad a lot. How can I express myself out? I really love them a lot, I can't bear to see them leave this world. God can you help me? I am feeling so down right now.

No one knows how I feel, I hate jolene lau a lot. But I just can't figure out why. I find it so irritating whenever she talks to me. I feel so irritated whenever I looked at her face, Lord, why must she be my shepherd? One word to describe her, IRRITATING! There is nothing much I can do now. Jiahui asked me this,"will there still be KUKU?" What had happened before? Why didn't I want it in the first place? She is nice and I don't really expect much from her thou. Kuku family is back, love you guys a lot.


I don't get why does cuizhen wants to have me as her God-sister? She always wants to seek attention from me and I know it. I don't know how to carry on like this, she is a nice person plus i appreciate that she tops up my prepaid card. Do I like her for her money? Mengyee and priscilla are together already. I feel so stupid for saying that I miss another guy, it is too late now. TOO LATE! Lord, I am crying out to you, I am desperate to have him back. I don't love terence at all, I only treat him as a substitute. I am so sorry.

No comments: